- We believe in honest, open communication. We don’t beat around the bush and we do not lie. If we make a mistake, we admit it and take part in finding the solution.
- We are aware of our environment and we do all the sensible steps we can do to protect it, e.g. selective waste collection, energy conservation.
- We approach everybody with the intention of cooperation and support.
- We are open to the parts of the world previously unknown to us, we believe we can always learn new things.
- Our attitude towards affairs is characterized by generosity.
- We prefer human connections over business interests.
- We value and support each other.
- Our agency follows a unified image and communication in all of its elements.
- We always pay our suppliers within the agreed deadline.
- We pay our employees' wages every month on the date fixed in the beginning of the year.
- We strictly and consequently collect our receivables.
- As reliable partners we always keep promises and agreements, just as we expect from our business partners to do the same.
- We perform our work so it can be contested in professional competitions, continuously adding to the number of our accolades.
- We only undertake and deliver tasks we feel a 100% of our own, where we proudly add our face and name to them.
- In our work the demands of our clients enjoy prime importance, which are fulfilled in the best possible quality.
- Everybody is responsible for their work.
- We always take development in high consideration in order to provide better and more perfect solutions.
- Our employees start at the bottom of our organizational ladder and we provide them opportunities for development, learning and earning places in the team.
- We put great emphasis on the mentoring of young colleagues.
- We remunerate our employees’ performance and dedication according to position and the current labor market situation.
- We provide working circumstances to all of our employees which enable optimal performance.
- We provide opportunities for our employees to change position within the organization if that serves personal as well as organizational development.
- We conceive clear goals and expectations, which we measure in an objective way.
- To recognize excellent performance is very important for us.
- We behave in a way so that we are to be known as attractive employers worthy of praise.
- We decide on employing new colleagues with a professional selection procedure.
- On their first day new colleagues are welcomed with heightened attention and suitable preparation.